Category: Voter Fraud


As promised, we are displaying data from the vote.  One of the most interesting pieces of information we have gathered from this includes the list of top fraudsters.  You can see this list here.

Out of the list, the top fraudster voted Give Birth.  Out of the top 500, only 4 people, or 0.8% voted this way.  The other 99.2% of the top 500 fraudulent voters voted to end a life.

Of the total fraud count, 83.6% of all fraud was in the Abortion vote.

Share

We have gone from 250k votes to over one million in two days.  While this could indeed be possible, the shift of the votes so hard in any direction has one question, as I did, the intent of the votes.

They are going even faster now, and believe me when I say, it is easy to see what is fraud and what is not.

If you think by having a computer auto-vote for us, that it is going to discount the votes of the hundreds of thousands of legitimate votes from real people who actually care in helping us make a decision: You are wrong.  Rest assured, whatever your opinion on this topic, and whatever you have voted one way or another, your vote is being heard.

Please do not feel like you have to join in an attempt to use a computer program to sway it whichever way you think it should go.  In the end, the hard data will tell all.

Until then, simply vote as you feel, and we will continue to keep you in the loop.  As we have said, your votes will not go unheard here.  We just will no longer be able to depend on the numbers until the close of the poll.  The truth will always prevail, and we will make all the data from the voting public.




Share

You have undoubtedly noticed a large shift in the votes from yesterday to today.  They went from 81/19 in favor of Giving Birth to what they are at the time of this posting : 42/58 in favor of Abortion.  This change has happened in approximately a 30 hour period.

The traffic to our site, comments to us, email messages, and media requests have been extensive.  And while the number of visitors matches the number of votes not everyone who visits votes and the sway in the result this far has us concerned that perhaps some out there are not taking this as seriously as we have been.

Fraud in votes has been a prominent issue as of late, even locally here in Minnesota.  While some see this as a game, we most certainly do not.   When the vote closes, we will be reviewing the data, and making it all public.  When the vote closes, you will know all that we do… as we discover it together.  Until then, it looks like we might have something we see typically with voting:  An unknown result until the end.




Share